It’s hard to admit that I am starting my eighth decade living in this body! It often seems like multiple lives are interconnected. Interests evolved over the years along with skills, crafts, and talents. However, one constant was a desire to uplift others, make my surroundings more beautiful, and repurpose items rather than discard them.
I found that experience was my best teacher; we should never take ourselves too seriously, and all need beauty, laughter, connection, and love to thrive.
I hope each image within the following art collections acts as a touchstone to add inspiration, joy, humor, and even a bit of enlightened insight for inspiring your life.
- Birds We Like to Watch
- The Inner Child Meets the Young in Heart
- Peace of Mind NatureScapes
- Our Pet Family: Fun with Cats, Dogs, and
- Creative Graphics with Type and Word Play
- Cool Abstracts and Pattern Play
- Festive Love and Holiday Graphics